Thursday, June 17, 2010

Past week


             
  

My son graduated from the University of Washington as an aeronautical engineer!


We are so proud!

And that also meant we got to visit that beautiful Northwest we once called home.




Walked on this beautiful trail again.


Walked with some good old friends.

Had long lunch with some of my best quilting friends.

Wish I could have met them all!



Watched the sunsets from up in the air.

One of my favorite things to do!




And now it is time to get back to sewing again!
I have not even started my Lazy Gal Liberated Amish Quilt Challenge yet!
This is what I am thinking.


It is my liberated Zigzag/Lightning! I made this quilt in 2009!

The deadline is June 30.

Hehe...

It is time to make another one from solids.

 Can't wait!

Happy Sewing!

6 comments:

  1. congratulations!! I'd be a proud and happy mom too! Look forward to your liberated amish!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous pictures. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can just imagine how proud of your son you are. That trail looks like it leads to a magic garden. You're zig zag quilt is so bright and shimmery! I'm looking forward to seeing your Amish version.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo, congrats to your son! fun zigzaggies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! You must be so proud!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to read my posts. I would love to hear your thoughts. Thank you!

Enter to Win Bernina 455 QE Kaffe Edition

Hey everyone! It has been a while! I have to share some great news! I have some great giveaway announcement!     Alex and Ricky at TheQuiltS...